You can easily share your canned responses or email templates between different computers, such as office computer and home laptop; You can also share your email reply templates with co-workers in your team.
Create an account and sign in
1. Click on the "Settings" button, to display the "Settings" dialog.
2. On the Settings dialog, select the Share tab.
3. If you don't have an account yet, please click No account? Create one! to display the "Create Account" dialog.
4. Enter a valid email address, new password and confirm password, then click Sign Up. You will see the following message.
5. Click OK and then go to the inbox of your logon email to activate your account. Sometimes it may take a few minutes for the confirmation email to be received.
6. Once you've activated your account, you should be able to sign in with your email address and password.
Share a folder to your account
1. On computer A, right click on a folder and select Share this folder.
2. When the folder is successfully shared, you will see the following message. Click Done.
If your network connection is fine, all of changes that you made in the shared folder will automatically sync to the server. Otherwise, you must manually sync to the server by clicking the Synchronize button after reconnecting to the internet.
Add shared folder
1. On computer B, sign in with the account you created above.
2. Right-click somewhere on the panel of the product, and select Add shared folder.
3. On the following screen, it will show the shared folders available under your account. Select a folder you want to connect to and then press Add.
4. Now you can insert these canned responses into your email.
You cannot edit the folder that shared from other computer, but you can remove the entire folder by right clicking on it and select Delete. In order to reduce the impact on Outlook performance, any changes made on the shared folder will not be automatically synced to your computer, you need to click the Synchronize button to receive the changes.
Stop sharing a folder
1. To stop sharing a folder, just right-click on a shared folder and select Stop sharing.
2. When the command completed successfully, you will see the following message. Click Done.
If a shared folder has been stopped sharing, the data of this folder will be completely removed from the server, and the copy of this shared folder on the other computers will be removed on the next sync by clicking the Synchronize button.